|Official After Sales Network
Engine Software Update
Engine Software Update
Warning: some vehicles included in this VIN range may not be involved, so check carefully on the Lamborghini WEB Portal (at the section named VIN Info) if the cars in your workshop or in your dealer stock are involved before performing any other operation.
Information to the field
As a result of continuous product monitoring, Automobili Lamborghini Spa has introduced a new engine management software to enhance the vehicle start up performed combining warm engine and remarkably high room temperature.
Update software that manage engine software.
Information for reprogramming
This section provides you with all the information on the diagnosis services for Lamborghini vehicles.
Lamborghini offers independent operators the opportunity to perform diagnosis via special software that can write data in the Immobilizer and reprogram the engine and gearbox control units, using commercial interfaces that comply with SAE J2534 and J2534-1 standard.
This standard outlines the specifications necessary for a generic peripheral device (hardware) to interface with vehicles.
You must register on the Lamborghini portal before you can download the software.
The software may be used only upon purchase of the relative licenses, which permit the software to be used for limited periods.
The following commercial interfaces have been tested by Automobili Lamborghini:
- Car DAQ-Plus cable bundle (ditta Drew Technologies)
- VSI-2534 (ditta DGTECH of Dearborn Group)
- iFlash 2534 Global Programmaer (ditta Blue Streak Electronics)
Diagnosis software available for a fee
– Software for managing the vehicle diagnostics on the complete electronic vehicle platform of Aventador starting with MY12 and Huracán starting with MY15 models are contained on the DVDs (purchased on the erWin Lamborghiniwebsite).
– The gearbox and for Gallardo engine starting from MY09 diagnosis software license (LaRa Independent Pass Thru) may be purchased after you have registered on the Lamborghini portal.
Use is limited – at the user’s choice – to 30 or 365 days.
– The software license for reprogramming the Immobilizer system (ODIS SERVICE) may be purchased after you have registered on the erWin website (please refer to the erWin website for the terms and conditions of use).
– The software license for offboard diagnosis on Aventador and Huracán (ODIS SERVICE) may be purchased after you have registered on the erWin website (please refer to the erWin website for the terms and conditions of use).